Yamaha Grand Piano was first built in the early 1900 and today, Yamaha is known to be one of the world’s largest grand piano manufacturer, providing design to build grand pianos for concert halls, international piano competitions and many other professional and non-professional performances.
Yamaha has produced many piano models for their baby grand and grand piano series. Refer a full list here at [wiki]. Each of these pianos is differentiated by their size, performance quality (sound and touch), finishing and price. Generally, a Yamaha baby grand (size shorter than 6 feet) is much more affordable and smaller compared to its bigger brother.
Due to lower market supply/demand compared to uprights and limited space issues, not all models are now in stock and readily available for viewing.
Yamaha Piano Price is often determined by the model, production year, restoration work and the overall quality (sound and touch) of an individual piano.
Therefore, please choose a piano that best suits your purpose as a beginner, for teaching, etc.
Schedule An Appointment
Read Popular Posts
- What Is Piano Serial Number? Will It Benefit Me?May 3, 2018 - 9:21 pm
- Understanding Grand Piano – Types and SizesMay 3, 2018 - 9:09 pm
- Understanding Upright Piano – Types and SizesJanuary 26, 2018 - 7:04 am
- 4 Beginner Tips To Selecting A Piano That Is Right For YouJanuary 16, 2018 - 11:39 am
- How Do We Restore Our Pianos Locally Here In Malaysia?December 26, 2017 - 4:25 pm