Custom paint on a piano is becoming more demanding and trendier as ever before, especially among artists, IDs, designers and younger age groups. We have been approached numerous times by piano owners to help them change their pianos cosmetically.
We have clients who wanted it to be:
- full body metallic or solid colours e.g. Pearl white, Apple green, Ferrari red etc.
- retro or designer style with either Glossy or Matte finishes, and
- crazy effects like Glow-in-the-dark, Blinking pink or even Hyper gold/silver etc.
Our experienced paint master can help furnish your dream piano with some of the above custom paint jobs. Talk to us and we can discuss further on it.
Schedule An Appointment
EDDIE Piano: +6011 1722 5362
Tuesday to Sunday: 9am - 6pm
Monday and Public Holidays: Closed
Setapak Showroom, Kuala Lumpur
Read Popular Posts
- Serial Number. How to Find Serial Number on Piano?May 3, 2018 - 9:21 pm
- Understanding Grand Piano – Types and DimensionsMay 3, 2018 - 9:09 pm
- Understanding Upright Piano – Types and DimensionsJanuary 26, 2018 - 7:04 am
- 4 Beginner Tips To Selecting A Piano That Is Right For YouJanuary 16, 2018 - 11:39 am
- How Do We Restore Our Pianos Locally Here In Malaysia?December 26, 2017 - 4:25 pm