Piano repair or restoration requires extensive technical knowledge and restorer hands-on experience.
Each case is unique and the restoration procedure varies from one to another.
Below is a list of restoration works that we usually encounter:
- Repaint, touch-up or patch of exterior body paint work.
- Replacement or restoration of interior components e.g. strings, pins, hammerheads etc.
- Action overhauling, regulation and alignment, etc.
- Termites or bugs disinfection.
- Piano voicing and more.
We provide inspection services for piano owners within Klang Valley at a minimal fee MYR100, and our technician will advise you accordingly on the areas that need to be repaired or replaced.
Engage us if you need our assistance to help fix your existing piano.
Schedule An Appointment
Read Popular Posts
- What Is Piano Serial Number? Will It Benefit Me?May 3, 2018 - 9:21 pm
- Understanding Grand Piano – Types and SizesMay 3, 2018 - 9:09 pm
- Understanding Upright Piano – Types and SizesJanuary 26, 2018 - 7:04 am
- 4 Beginner Tips To Selecting A Piano That Is Right For YouJanuary 16, 2018 - 11:39 am
- How Do We Restore Our Pianos Locally Here In Malaysia?December 26, 2017 - 4:25 pm