Moving a piano is not an easy task. A standard professional upright simply weights as heavy as 3-4 full grown-up adults. Moreover, it is not something that we can just push around, especially in tight corners or moving up or down staircases. Thus, a group of professional piano movers is badly needed.
We at Setapak showroom do provide piano relocation service for your piano from one location to another.
With over 30 years of experience in handling and transporting pianos, we are confident and able to assure you that your piano will be professionally taken care of and will always be in good condition during the shifting process.
Updated: Jul 1, 2018 @ 8:27 am
We have temporary halt our piano moving service due to the shortage of manpower and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
* You can still send us a message if you are currently looking for piano moving services. We do know a handful of movers who are good and reliable. We will be glad to pass you their contact information so you can deal directly with them.
Schedule An Appointment
Read Popular Posts
- AliPay + JomPay New Payment Facilities at Setapak ShowroomOctober 13, 2018 - 12:39 pm
- What Is Piano Serial Number? Will It Benefit Me?May 3, 2018 - 9:21 pm
- Understanding Grand Piano – Types and SizesMay 3, 2018 - 9:09 pm
- Understanding Upright Piano – Types and SizesJanuary 26, 2018 - 7:04 am
- 4 Beginner Tips To Selecting A Piano That Is Right For YouJanuary 16, 2018 - 11:39 am