We took care to listen to you, our customers, on your feedbacks on how to give you greater surfing experience when you visit Piano Malaysia. We have carefully trial and tested for months to bring about a more updated, secured and richer information platform.
Our goal is to have a website that provides piano related information while fulfilling the needs of our piano fans and buyers.
Check out our new piano website NOW. Here’s what you can benefit from:
- More choices of pianos (over 150 models), whether you are a beginner, a hobbyist or a professional.
- 1st hand information about our pianos and new arrivals with email subscription to our newsletters. Remember to SUBSCRIBE. (We promise not to spam)
- Be educated by reading our blog posts and comprehensive FAQs. Read “know-how to” topics and get to know about our reconditioned pianos, payment and shipping methods and addressing technical issues, etc.
- Improved browsing experience on mobile and tablet devices. The new website is designed for easy fast scrolling and accessibility on ALL devices.
- Safer browsing experience with higher security and protection from malware and malicious or data phishing activities.
- Built-in survey and polls to collect your feedbacks for continuous site and service improvements.
- Ease of finding our location with Google StreetView and WAZE GPS direction.
- More ways to communicate with us. Reach us via phone, email or through social chat.
- Follow us. Connect with us on YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. We look forward to seeing you there.
- WYSIWYG – What You See Is What You Get! We are showcasing our pianos to our readers. All photos uploaded are actual (real) photos (with multiple angles) so that you may have a clearer view of our finished reconditioned pianos.
- Audio enhancement. We are currently updating recorded videos of pianos played by professionals, so that you may listen to its tonal quality before deciding to purchase.
We LOVE what we are doing here and we LOVE our new website.
We hope you LOVE it as much as we do and help us to share the news with your family and all your friends. Good things are meant to be SHARED!
Thank you for your patronage as we continue to serve you better.